No plans for Rare Disease Day?
Get a ticket to attend A Very Special Cocktail Party
Everything about the evening will be unique and “rare”
• The date: February 29, Leap Day and Rare Disease Day!
• The house: A one of a kind Victorian.
• The hors d’oeurvres: Exquisitely prepared by Montclair New Jersey’s extremely talented chef, Ariane Duarte of Culinariane. Chef Ariane is giving the gift of her time, talents, and superb cuisine.
• The wines: Sharon Sevrins, owner of Amanti Vino and Montclair New Jersey’s local wine expert has selected and will be serving outstanding wines made from rare grapes in rare regions.
• The special guests: Dr. Charles Stanley, one of the leading pediatric endocrinologists in the world specializing in congenital hyperinsulinism and Ms. Kristin Crossland, a Miss New Hampshire contestant whose platform is raising the profile of congenital hyperinsulinism.
• The proceeds support Congenital Hyperinsulinism International: Improving the lives of children and adults living with congenital hyperinsulinism.
Learn more about the evening at http://www.congenitalhi.org/glenridgeevent/ and plan on attending and Care about Rare!
Tickets are very limited, so don’t delay.