Congenital Hyperinsulinism International (CHI) is a charitable organization dedicated to improving the lives of children, adults, and families living with congenital hyperinsulism.
What We Do:
- Advocate on behalf of children and adults with congenital hyperinsulinism.
- Create and provide educational resources about congenital hyperinsulinism to patients, families, medical professionals, school personnel, and any other interested parties.
- Support research and development of medical knowledge and medical devices to better understand and treat congenital hyperinsulinism.
- Support children, adults, and their families living with congenital hyperinsulinism.
- Increase awareness of congenital hyperinsulinism, especially among medical personnel, in order to improve timely diagnosis.
View the Be My Sugar Gallery to learn about hyperinsulinism and the children and families who live with it.
Click the image above to view our Be My Sugar campaign leading up to the 2016 Rare Disease Day!
Watch our video to learn about hyperinsulinism and the children and families who live with it. The video emphasizes the importance of early diagnosis, research, and support for hyperinsulinism families.
Congenital Hyperinsulinism International (CHI) y el Hospital Necker organizarán la Conferencia Familiar del Hiperinsulinismo Congénito de París, los días 8-9 de septiembre de 2016. Para obtener más información y registrarse en español, haga clic aquí
Click here or on the image at left for more information and to register.
Pour plus d’informations et vous inscrire en français, cliquez ici
Congenital Hyperinsulinism International (CHI) will be hosting its second annual Sugar Shindig on October 8, 2016 at the Fort Worth Science & History Museum. The Sugar Shindig is a family fun event dedicated to: raising awareness of hyperinsulinism (HI) and diabetes caused by HI; highlighting the work done by Cook Children’s Hyperinsulinism Center and CHI to improve the lives of those living with this rare disease; and raising funds for the ongoing work toward timely recognition of hypoglycemia to reduce brain damage and death. Together with generous supporters, CHI achieves its mission to improve the lives of people living with HI! Click here or on the image to get more information.
Save the Date: Saturday, November 5, 2016
The 2016 Sugar Soirée, taking place at the Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel, in Boston, Massachusetts.