Congenital Hyperinsulinism International (CHI) is a charitable organization dedicated to improving the lives of children, adults, and families living with congenital hyperinsulism.
- Advocate on behalf of children and adults with congenital hyperinsulinism.
- Create and provide educational resources about congenital hyperinsulinism to patients, families, medical professionals, school personnel, and any other interested parties.
- Support research and development of medical knowledge and medical devices to better understand and treat congenital hyperinsulinism.
- Support children, adults, and their families living with congenital hyperinsulinism.
- Increase awareness of congenital hyperinsulinism, especially among medical personnel, in order to improve timely diagnosis.
View the Be My Sugar Gallery to learn about hyperinsulinism and the children and families who live with it.
Click the image above to view our Be My Sugar campaign leading up to the 2016 Rare Disease Day!
It’s not too late to donate!
The Million Dollar Bike Ride took place on May 7th, but you can still make contributions to our fundraising teams through May 21st!
Congenital Hyperinsulinism International (CHI) with Necker Hospital will host the Congenital Hyperinsulinism Family Conference in Paris on September 8-9, 2016. Click here or on the image at left for more information and to register.