Congenital Hyperinsulinism International (CHI) is a charitable organization dedicated to improving the lives of children, adults, and families living with congenital hyperinsulism.
- Advocate on behalf of children and adults with congenital hyperinsulinism.
- Create and provide educational resources about congenital hyperinsulinism to patients, families, medical professionals, school personnel, and any other interested parties.
- Support research and development of medical knowledge and medical devices to better understand and treat congenital hyperinsulinism.
- Support children, adults, and their families living with congenital hyperinsulinism.
- Increase awareness of congenital hyperinsulinism, especially among medical personnel, in order to improve timely diagnosis.
Watch our video to learn about hyperinsulinism and the children and families who live with it. The video emphasizes the importance of early diagnosis, research, and support for hyperinsulinism families.
Congenital Hyperinsulinism International (CHI) and the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) invite you to the Congenital Hyperinsulinism Family Conference in Philadelphia, April 15-17, 2016.
Click here to register for the 2016 CHI Family Conference.