Congenital Hyperinsulinism International (CHI) is a charitable organization dedicated to improving the lives of children, adults, and families living with congenital hyperinsulism.
What We Do:
- Advocate on behalf of children and adults with congenital hyperinsulinism.
- Create and provide educational resources about congenital hyperinsulinism to patients, families, medical professionals, school personnel, and any other interested parties.
- Support research and development of medical knowledge and medical devices to better understand and treat congenital hyperinsulinism.
- Support children, adults, and their families living with congenital hyperinsulinism.
- Increase awareness of congenital hyperinsulinism, especially among medical personnel, in order to improve timely diagnosis.
View the Be My Sugar Gallery to learn about hyperinsulinism and the children and families who live with it.
Click the image above to view our Be My Sugar campaign leading up to the 2016 Rare Disease Day!
Watch our video to learn about hyperinsulinism and the children and families who live with it. The video emphasizes the importance of early diagnosis, research, and support for hyperinsulinism families.
New! CHI “What is Congenital Hyperinsulinism” Posters
Available for download and printing on our new CHI Posters page; available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Catalan.
New Job Listing:
CHI is looking to hire a Program Manager, which will be a half-time position that reports to the CHI Executive Director. The Program Manager will work on tasks and projects in areas related to CHI programs, communications, administration, and fundraising.
2017 Congenital Hyperinsulinism Family Conference
Are you ready? CHOP and CHI are teaming up for the CHI Family Conference 2017. Much more info to come soon. The Conference is open to all HI families, and anyone in the medical field interested in learning more about HI.