CHI invites you to join us in raising awareness of HI. There are many ways. Here are some of our top suggestions:
- Share the link to these guidelines: Journal of Pediatrics: Recommendations for Evaluation and Management of Persistent Hypoglycemia and Journal of Pediatrics: Re-Evaluating Transitional Neonatal Hypoglycemia with all the medical professionals you know: general pediatricians, endocrinologists, neonatologists, neurologists, obstetricians, nurses, midwives, and others. Urge newborn nurseries and neonatal intensive care units to adopt these guidelines.
- Share CHI’s Statement on the Hypoglycemia Guidelines.
- Download, print, display and share the CHI Posters (“What is Congenital Hyperinsulinism?”). Available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Catalan.
- Distribute the CHI Brochure. Send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how many you can distribute and your address. We will send them to you.
- Share your stories.
- Start a Be My Sugar Campaign. Instructions are here. You can take part any time of the year, not just leading up to Rare Disease Day.
- Share HI Videos.