Congenital Hyperinsulinism International (CHI) has developed a patient-reported registry called the HI Global Registry with its partners to improve the understanding of HI, and advance research for better treatments and patient care. Click here or on the image below left to learn more; click here or on the logo below right to go the the HI Global Registry website.
Congenital Hyperinsulinism International (CHI) is a charitable organization dedicated to improving the lives of children, adults, and families living with congenital hyperinsulism.
What We Do:
- Advocate on behalf of children and adults with congenital hyperinsulinism.
- Create and provide educational resources about congenital hyperinsulinism to patients, families, medical professionals, school personnel, and any other interested parties.
- Support research and development of medical knowledge and medical devices to better understand and treat congenital hyperinsulinism.
- Support children, adults, and their families living with congenital hyperinsulinism.
- Increase awareness of congenital hyperinsulinism, especially among medical personnel, in order to improve timely diagnosis.
View the Be My Sugar Gallery to learn about hyperinsulinism and the children and families who live with it.
Click the image above to view our Be My Sugar campaign leading up to the 2016 Rare Disease Day!
Watch our video to learn about hyperinsulinism and the children and families who live with it. The video emphasizes the importance of early diagnosis, research, and support for hyperinsulinism families.
New! CHI “What is Congenital Hyperinsulinism” Posters
Available for download and printing on our new CHI Posters page; available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Catalan.
The 2018 Sugar Soirée takes place on Saturday evening, November 17, 2018 at the Fenway Golf Club in Scarsdale, NY. The event will be hosted by Michelle Miller, Co-host of “CBS This Morning: Saturday.” Click here to learn more and to buy tables and tickets.
Hotel Reservations are now open at the Hilton Westchester, 699 Westchester Ave in Rye Brook, NY. The discounted rate of $139/night is good until October 16, 2018, and you can reserve a room at this rate here.